MENU

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lofty Changes



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I want to share a makeover I recently completed on the upstairs Loft-Office-Study area.

Here's what it looked like before:
{ Yeah, not really sure where that dinosaur popped out from }


And after adding the following items...
{ Lamp, Target, $9 | Jewelry Box, Thrift Store, $3 }

{ Pillow, IKEA, $9.99 | Egyptian Cotton Cover, Restoration Hardware, $4.99 }

{ Rug, Target on clearance, $9.95 }

{ Framed Blaeu Map, Thrift Store, $15 | Potted Flower Branch, My Sister's Wedding centerpiece, Free! }


{ Set of Chairs, Target, $99 each | Table, Target, $12.95 }


The overall look:



Another view...


2 comments:

  1. Wow seriously I cannot believe that rug was only $10! It is very nice and I love the graphic details. Great transformation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I <3 that rug too! :)

    ReplyDelete