MENU

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Here's to New Beginnings...

A few months ago, I moved to the city of Atlanta from the suburbs. There were a couple of things that I learned about myself during the move:

  1. I have way too many clothes. I can go for 6 months without washing my clothes, because I have that many clothes. I've done that, so its a proven fact.
  2. I'm a procrastinator. I didn't start packing until 2 days before.
  3. I keep everything, absolutely everything, therefore making me a pack rat and a burgeoning hoarder.
  4. I like white towels. You can get any type of white towel and they match. I packed about 2 large boxes full of those.
  5. I have way too many bath and beauty products. If it is half empty, I will buy a new bottle of shampoo, conditioner, makeup foundation, etc. You'll be happy to know that I threw away about half of my half-filled stash.

I created this blog to help track my progress in decorating my home with finds on a budget.  And so it begins...my story of decorating and finding new treasures. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I don't envy you at all and look forward to more updates of your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to add "I have the best family in the world because they stayed with me until 6 in the morning to help me pack"

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete