MENU

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bathroom Makeover

I've finally gotten around to taking pictures of the bathroom makeover. I simply cleared the counters, updated the shower curtain, and added a few accessories I already had on hand.


BEFORE

AFTER








Just a note, all of these items were purchased over the course of 2 years by perusing clearance sales at Target, Ross, Marshalls, etc. I'm glad I finally get to put them to good use!

  • White Bathroom Cabinet - $13  |  Target
  • Eiffel Tower - $9.97  |  Target
  • Shower Curtain - $7  |  Target
  • Shower Curtain Rings - $3  |  Marshalls
  • Woven Baskets - $4.99 each  |  Ross
  • Reversible Bathroom Rug - $6.49  |  Ross
  • Apothecary jars - less than $1 each  |  can't remember where...
  • Hand Towels - $2.49 each  |  Ross
  • Washcloth - $1.49 each  |  Ross  *I'm currently using the other one ;)
Of course, this is still a work in progress. I would like to update the shower curtain rod and hang a picture on the wall somewhere.

3 comments: