MENU

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Beach Room - First Room Makeover

After moving into the house, I was excited to inject my design sense into an otherwise "blank slate" of a house. Since the rest of the rooms were filled with my stuff, I decided to start with the guest bedroom.


BEFORE
*Please excuse the Homer doll in the far right corner.



AFTER




One more thing I would like to update in this room is the bed frame. I think this was part of a bunk bed.
  • Nightstand tables - $12 each at Goodwill
  • Lamp - $7 at Target
  • Starfish pictures - $3 each at Target
  • Orchid flower with vase - $1.74 at Target
  • Blue vase - free
  • White Carnation flowers - $3 at the Dollar Tree (3 bunches)
  • White vases - $3 each at Target
  • Grass ottoman on rollers - $14.99 at Ross
  • Grass chests - $24.99 each at Ross
  • Blue rug - $9.99 at Target
  • Wicker chair - $12.00 As Is section at IKEA
  • White dresser - $149.00 at IKEA
  • Mirror - $9.99 at Target
  • White Charger Center - $5.99 at Target
  • Comforter - $13 at Ross
  • Pillows - 2 for $7 at Target

4 comments: