MENU

Saturday, June 25, 2011

No Sew Curtains - Completed!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I finally completed my no sew curtains in the living room using Heat N Bond no sew tape [ for the first time ]! Check out my step-by-step process here >>> No Sew Curtains Step-by-Step


Final product!






I'm one of those ladies that love to matchy-match, so I'm excited that I found a Waverly print that is pretty close to the damask print on my ottomans [ from Target ].


and these memo boards [ found at Ross ].


I'm very happy with the results! :)  Stay tuned for my nightstand makeover!













You can also see this project on:
Tip Junkie handmade projects

6 comments:

  1. Love that stuff!! When I bought curtain panels from Ikea they had some in the package so I could hem the panels to whatever length I desired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look. I did a post on my blog www.goodideasandtips.com using short curtain rods and damask, and I love to match too. I had a neighbor who told me being matchy wasn't cool anymore, but I believe being true to who we are is cool and being matchy is too!!! Great job and I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! The room looks like it's right out of a magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the comments, ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE THOSE CHAIRS!! Omg...can you let me know where you purchased them? I have a couch that has metal legs and i've been wanting to get side chairs that look just like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Canny-Cole - Thank you! I purchased them at a Pottery Barn Outlet (of all places) in Dawsonville, GA. I know that they are actually available on West Elm's website as well.

    ReplyDelete